Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hey everyone!

I neglected to mention I was on vacation this week, so I'm taking a break from blogging. But I wanted to take some time to thank you all for following my blog and posting your comments all year, every day. It means more to me than you can possibly know! I feel like I have my own little blog family in all of you, and hearing from and interacting with you all is the highlight of my day...every day :-)

I want to wish you all a wonderful new year and I look forward to nothing but continued blessings, great health, prosperity, wonderful friendships and new experiences for us in 2010!

Enjoy and be safe!!

-b

5 comments:

THATgirl said...

FIRST BITCHES...and Happy New Year to all ;)

Anthony Otero said...

Happy New Year to you too Brooke. It has been a long year. Thank you for being there for me. Your blog is always an inspiration to keep writing...

Rameer said...

Happy New Year to you all! Many blessings to all of you in the coming year.

Maybe THIS is the year I see Brooke-Ra in a Syracuse Jersey! Lolz...

Serena W. said...

Happy New Year and Happy Turn of a Decade! This year has been trying but this decade has been full of blessings!

I met many wonderful people and reconnected with old friends! Wrote my heart away, met my fathers side of the family nearly 10 years ago and accomplished a lot.

Its easy to look at the bad things, but we need to all take time to be thankful for the great and positive things.

May 2010 be fruitful for all!

Brooke keep writing honey as its your passion and it comes across so beautifully in your blog.

May everyone's dreams come true and we see the top of the mountain that we have all been climbing in 2010.

Peace and blessings.

Annamaria said...

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL New Year & much love, luck & success in 2010!!!! 2009 was an amazing year that brought me my lil Sophia so it will be hard to top!!! May 2010 be the start of a wonderful decade for you all!!!

XOXO

P.S.-Yankees #28 in Oct 2010....lol unfortunately my Giants ain't doing nothing...lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails