Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Turned Out

Happy Tuesday!

Domina*tricks told me that she'd read my blog more often if I wrote like Fury. While Fury has erotica on lock, I figured I'd try my hand at a sexy blog for a day. Since TMI Tuesday is next week and my blog will belong to Fury (if he accepts), I'll use this Tuesday to test my sexy ;-)

*****************************************************************************

Turned Out

Have you ever been turned out? I think it happened to me last night. I was laying on my L shaped, cozy couch minding my own business. My phone rings unexpectedly, as I had already had all of my usual conversations with friends, family…and everyone else and said my goodbyes.

“I wanna come check you,” he said from the other side of my phone.

I looked at the clock and thought about it. I’m no where near sleepy, but it’s getting into booty call territory. Hmmmm…..

“Now?”

“RIGHT now.”

I figured since Flo was making an exit, that would keep me safe from doing anything I had no business.

“Sure…why not…”

10:45pm

I crack the door open just enough for him to slide through. I didn’t think my grey night shirt was inviting - I was trying to make myself less appealing just in case he had any funny ideas. It didn’t work though as he pushed me up against the wall to kiss me hello.

Uh oh…I’m in trouble now.

I invite him to sit and ask him if he’s allergic to my cat.

“I ain’t never scared of no p*ssy.”

Yeah...I’m in BIG trouble.

I smile at that comment, and try to ignore it at the same time. It doesn’t work. “I ain’t never scared” keeps playing over and over in my head like a musical refrain.

We sit, we chat and I think I’m doing alright. I’m keeping my head while we discuss the news, and how Sue Simmons was the shit back in the day. “She was fine! Too bad she’s a lesbian. Broke my heart.” He goes on and on about her….and I sit…transfixed.

I watch his lips move. Every word seems to stroke my libido and makes my blood run hot. Then my cat jumps up on the sofa next to me – that movement makes me jump…wipes my wetness.

“Oh no…not tonight. Tonight she’s MY cuddle partner.”

He picks up the cat and plants his paws gently on the floor. I look at my cat like “sorry” as my late night visitor turns off the tv, turns out the light and takes my hand.

“Come lay with me.”

This can’t be good.

He lays me down and rubs my brown legs. “mmmm…just as I remember, beautiful skin Brooklyn,” he says as he subtly appeals to my ego. He sucked my lips and then kissed them, savored them. Then he started talking to me.

“Tell me how you like it.” That question alone made Miss Kitty purr.

Before I could answer he was between my legs. I was about to be sent over the edge when he flipped me over. “I asked you a question. How you want it mama?” Is he he talking shit now?

I’m grown, so I try to be all woman in my response. However, “Surprise me” was the best I could answer. Miss Kitty was about to be bought and I knew it…and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I had to just hold on for dear life and hope that I didn’t go flying over the side of the bed.

“No, I want you to TELL me how you want it.” Damn, he’s a persistent muphucka ain’t he? He flipped me back over to face him, he stared at me waiting for a response.

“I don’t care,” I whispered in his ear.

He slapped my ass and said one more time “NO….TELL me…”

Did he just slap me? I think my pride was gone at that point.

“Kiss me. Touch me here. Slow…take me…slow.”

I wrapped brown sugar legs around his waist and locked him in, wouldn’t let him go no where. I flowed all over him, splashes washing our bellies, moans muffled by tongue wrestling kisses that make your mouth tired and your lips tingle.

As my legs collapsed, I was flipped over yet again…and served up lovely. Up until then, I thought I was in control, realizing that not many people get to see me like this. Every gasp, every moan, every shiver – he was slowly bringing it all out of me. I could barely move, but it felt too good to stop. He was trying to break me down and he wasn’t being very polite about it. I wasn’t going down without a fight though. My ego was getting stronger and I wasn’t going to let him make it better for me than it was for him.

But what to do? I was ready to take the gloves off and fight dirty, so I had to reach into my bag of tricks. I had nothin'. I used every sex muscle I had, and the only thing I could do was put a fresh squeeze on him…and just like that....

“No! I didn’t wanna bust yet!”

Got him.

Even if it did take 4 hours to get him.

After several rounds I couldn’t even call it draw. I lost. TKO – knocked the phuck out. He’ll be back though, and I can try again…I have to take some damn vitamins or eat some Wheaties or something. That was just too good to do just one time. I fell asleep smiling, could it be that I’m smitten. I didn’t know what I was missing until that man caressed my kitten :-)

"I ain't never scared..." I heard in my ear again. And he ain't neva lied.

Yes, I can admit it. For the first time in my life, I've officially been turned out.

-b

37 comments:

Annamaria said...

First Bitches! lol..

B-Ya did a good job girl!!!
Although I don't think that's the direction your homegirl Dominatrix wanted you to go in.... LOL

-V- said...

That pretty hot stuff.

If you were still wondering, that was a booty call.

It was bound to happen ;-)

Stef said...

@Brooke,

KUDOS! STANDING OVATION! LOVE IT!

You should guest blog on Fury's site one day, this story could totally be on there! Great job B!

Brooke said...

@V,

It's a story. I was dared to write and erotic story like Fury's, so that was my pass at it :)

I am VERY well aware of what a booty call is :) LOL!

Thanks Annamaria and Stef. And Anna, you're right - I think Domina*tricks was hoping to be in that story somehow :)

The Cable Guy said...

Well damn.

I need to go clean off, be back in a bit :)

-V- said...

Uh huh ... just a story.

Stef said...

Brooke, is that story true??? Cuz if so, then DAMN GIRL! You got knocked the f*ck out! LMAO!

Jay said...

I don't know if that story is true or not, but whether it is or it isn't - it was well told :)

Brooke, you could DEFINITELY try your hand at erotica. Fury better watch out!

Rameer The Circumstance said...

Now Brooke.

Any man who has met you in-person on this blog should cry foul.

Cuz this ish ain't gon' do nothin' but get a whole lotta brothas picturing you in this story, acting it out...

You ain't right! Wit' yo sexy a$$!! Lmao!!

Brooke said...

I went to the movies last night V, I wasn't at home on the phone laying on the couch watching tv waiting for a booty call :) LOL!

Brooke said...

@Rameer,

you're funny :) But it's a story, I promise :)

....or at least most of it is. The rest might be from memory...maybe ;) LOL!

Domina*tricks said...

BRAVO!!

I stand corrected. You DO have it in you. Even if someone ELSE had to be in you for you to tell this story :)

@Annamaria,

I was hoping the story would take a turn, but I am still very pleased nonetheless. Picturing Brooke in these scenarios was WELL worth the dare. Like Rameer said, with her sexy ass!

Loved it!

Ms. Penn said...

WOW!

This was SO NOT what I was expecting when I opened the blog today! Great job!

Brooke, all this tells me is that you're very versatile as a writer and you can explore all genres. You keep saying you want to write a book one day - maybe you should try erotica? I know that your blog isn't a sex blog, but you can definitely pull off a Zane type story - you should think about it.

This was great, but not over the top vulgar. It was very sexy. I don't know if the story was true or not (Girl, I hope it WAS!) but the way it was told was amazing. You are definitely a writer Brooke.

Loved it! Fury would be proud :)

Jaz said...

okay, this was HOT!

Annamaria said...

Brooke just cause you went to the movies last night doesn't necessarily mean you couldn't have a booty call. Aren't you the one who said booty calls happen late at night.. Shoot you could have went to the movies & then gotten a booty call!! lol

@Brooke & Dominiatrix... I was a lil nervous about reading this at work when Brooke wrote she was writing this because of D. LMAO. I thought it was going to go in a WHOLE different direction. lol

The Fury said...

Now HOLD ON HERE!!! How y'all know Fury gonna like that??

I didn't like it AT ALL!

I LOVED IT!!!! I wanna take it home and taste it!!

I am aroused as hell from reading that. MMM Damn Brookey! Exquisite writing. Love the imagery, the pacing was perfect.

My only complaint is WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU GUEST SEX BLOGGED FOR ME! We're gonna fight!...preferably between the sheets.

Although, it seems, you're turned out by another, but I'm not scared of bedroom competition!

I will say this, you won the battle of the erotica. I bow to you..and lick wherever you like.

Brooke said...

@Annamaria,

Yes, it COULD have happened. But like I told everyone, it's a story :) If I'm going to write a book, I need all of your feedback right? Well, what better way than to test on the blog.

I see that I must be good at it since all of you actually believe that it happened :)

Brooke said...

@Fury,

Don't start none won't be none :)

Stef said...

Uh oh, I sense a little competition!

Seriously Brooke, you could guest blog for Fury. I think his writers would love that story. And if he has an established audience already, maybe they'll come check your blog every once in a while. We all follow HIS blog now, so they might follow yours :)

But then again, you don't write about sex all the time, so his readers might be like Dominatricks and only respond to sex blogs :)

The Cable Guy said...

Okay, I'm back.

Um Brooke, who the hell was that blog about? Lucky fuckin bastard!

It was great though. If you made that story up, then you can definitely write a book. If you DIDN'T make that story up, you can still write one, because I could picture everything you wrote vividly (which is why I had to go clean up a bit) LOL!

You should guest blog for Fury so that his readers can tell you what they think. I thought it was great.

Stef said...

I'm mad that whoever was in that story didn't care that Flo was in town! LOL!

The Fury said...

Funny thing is lots of my readers have referred to Brooke's blog to me in emails. She has more freaky readers than she thinks. Like my blog, they like to lurk without commenting.

@Brooke - I'm starting some so there WILL be some. Don't make me get nasty in these comments. You know I'll do it...I'll do it...

You claim that story didn't really happen...I'm calling bullshit. If that's all fake then I demand a book of erotica NOW! Can I give you a blurb for the cover?

"I couldn't put it down...or get it down after reading this book!"
-The Fury of The Dirty Details

LOL

Stephanie said...

OK Brooke You turned it out.Kudos. Where can i find Fury's blog.

Brooke said...

Click on Fury's name in the comments - it'll take you right to it. But hopefully not while you're at work :-)

Fury, why you tryna call me out? I HAVE had sex before, so that story could have easily been from my memory banks of good lovin' I've had :) Or it could have happened, just not last night :)

It's a STORY :)

I'm gonna start on the book this weekend :) Now I need a cool name like Zane...any suggestions?

I'll take that blurb too Fury :)

@Stef, you'd be surprised how many men have no problem running red lights :)

The Fury said...

@Brooke- not trying to call you out...

*steps out into the dusty road, clicks spurs, thumbs triggers*

I AM calling you out, padna! LOL

Love the story.

I'll think of some pen names for you.

@Stephanie - my blog isn't fully work safe. read it on your phone and get horny at work.

Stef said...

Running red lights? That's nasty ;)

Jaz said...

I bet Brooke didn't think it was nasty! LOL!

Brooke said...

Fury's gonna get himself in some trouble if he keeps messin' wit me!

@Jaz, I wouldn't have thought it was nasty, if it was a true story that is.... ;-)

The Cable Guy said...

I keep reading that story over and over - you've got talent Brookey :)

Nasty Man said...

Oh Yeah, this Shit got my blood flowing!!!!!

Courtney said...

Mine too! And I'm not sure how I feel about that? LOL!

The Cable Guy said...

Uh oh, don't tell me Courtney is getting hot for Brooke too like Dominatrix is! LOL!

Stef said...

Brooke you should have let Fury read it first so he could provide a nice pic to go with the story :)

Brooke said...

I know, but I'm sensitive about my ish :) LOL!

Thank you all for the feedback. Erotic writing is not my specialty (not sure I have one) but it was fun to try. I've written some stuff before but I need to get better. I'm working on it.

Someone emailed me asking me if I was secretly a "freak" and if the "nice Brooke" that they see everyday is a facade. I thought that was a silly question - as if women (and men) can't have many dimensions. I don't blog about my sexuality on a daily basis because I think 1) no one cares and 2) I have many other things to write about for us to discuss.

But women should never feel any shame or consider themselves a "freak" because they express themselves or their feelings about sex. Making love, having sex, whatever you want to call it - is one of life's greatest pleasures. It should be enjoyed with whomever women choose and whenever they feel the need to have it.

I have no desire to share every aspect of my life, but I don't hide behind my desires either. Sexuality is a human thing. Yes, it can be private, but writing a story about something that we all do doesn't make me any more of a freak than those who keep tight lipped secrets behind closed doors and written in diaries.

I can embrace and write about sex without putting all my business on front street. A story is a story - simple as that. I'm glad some of you enjoyed :) Thanks again.

The Fury said...

That's right Brooke. tell 'em to let their freak flags fly...even if it's only behind closed doors!

Brooke is a multi-faceted person. I appreciate her showing us all sides.

The Cable Guy said...

I appreciate her showing us all sides too :)

I honestly didn't think she had it in her. I was gonna say I didn't think she had Fury in her - but I had to fix that since that's not a thought I want to have since he brought up that damn sex club! LOL!

But Brooke, this is was a nice diversion from what you usually give us. I echo Ms. Penn's sentiments, you are a truly great writer. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Im impressed by the imagery Brooklyn displays. Leaves me honestly yearning for more

Related Posts with Thumbnails