Thursday, March 19, 2009
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!!
This week seems to be moving along quite quickly for me. I hope you all are having a great week and that it's going smoothly for you.
- Last night was the first night in WEEKS that I didn't come home and power up the laptop. Instead I made my lunch for today, took a nice hot shower, curled up in the bed and read a book until I fell asleep. Nice.
- Like everyone else has apparently done already, I'm reading Steve Harvey's book "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man." I didn't think he'd be saying anything I didn't already know and, with the exception of a few tidbits, so far that's true...but I can't put it down. He's funny, and telling the truth. Fast read. Thanks Liz!
- I miss my nephews. They've been asking for me all week and I may need to sneak down to Philly soon and do a drive by.
- I can't wait for the summer so we can go to the playground, the beach and do as much as we can outdoors. They keep me young..(er).
- I can't believe March is almost over.
- I'm feeling an itch to braid my hair since I did the "Can I Touch It?" blog. Soon.
- I think I say this every Thursday, but I REALLY need a vacation!
- I tried making this beef and peas dish my sister usually makes last night. I hope it turned out okay, because I'm going to eat it regardless.
- I OD'd on yogurt at Waldbaums. Strawberry Dannon with the fruit on the bottom. I like Breyers too...Yum!
- Edy's Fruit Bars...love them!
- I fell off the wagon again and picked up two cases of Snapple at the supermarket. They were on sale for $5.99...and I noticed when I got home and read the receipt that the cashier forgot to ring them up. Oh well...Sweet!
- I love soft layering tees from the Gap or Old Navy...in bright colors! They keep sending me coupons...tempting me.
- So sad about Natasha Richardson. Be careful...and wear a helmet when skiing, biking, whatever.
- I'm still loving this Ne-Yo cd Rameer. I need more music...any suggestions?
- Someone remind me to pay my cell phone bill :-)
- I need to set up automatic payments for all these bills I pay online - I thought someone would have suggested that by now :-) I don't trust it for some reason though, I feel like I need to do it myself.
- Anyone hear about the girl from Project Runway who threw a cat at her fiance during a fight? She threw the cat at him. Buffoonery.
- I didn't get enough sleep because I got up early to work out with Serena (in spirit), but I feel good that I got it out the way. Thanks Serena!