Thursday, October 11, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- I have writer's block like a mugg! Thanks to everyone who is helping me come up with ideas for articles - and keep 'em coming!
- Talk about chilly! I actually wore gloves this morning!
- Losing weight is so much harder this time around for the Biggest Loser competition at work. I damn near have to drink my food in order to see any results - but if that's what I must do, then I WILL!!
- Does anyone really care that Chris Breezy and Rihanna are "friends" again? Is anyone really surprised?
Subway pet peeves:
- First, I get on the train and sit down...and there's a seat in between another woman and me, which had a newspaper resting on it. Some strange dude gets on at the next stop and works his way to the empty seat between us. He looks at ME, not her, and points to the newspaper. I assumed he was asking me if it belonged to me, so I said to him, "No, it's not mine." He has the NERVE to say, "Well, can you move it?" I promptly replied, "Can YOU?" He then looked at me like I shot his dog and walked away.
Who do I look like...Kizzy?
- Next up...the big booty woman.
I know how wide I am, which is why I don't try to squeeze into seats between folks knowing I can't fit. After the newspaper dude walks away, another woman comes over, moves the paper, and then practically sits on my lap. Then she wiggled her booty into the seat after using me for leverage. And then she looks at me like I should move. Chile please. Not today...not today.
- If you are no longer a teenager, you should not wear sweatpants that have ANYTHING written across your ass - especially the word JUICY.
- I try to keep change on me every Friday, because every Friday I give the same guy some money for singing the same exact song...every Friday. He just makes me smile.
- Anyone watching the Vice Presidential debates tonight?
- Why is it only 51 degrees at lunch time? Brrrrr! It's nice and sunny though, so that helps.
- A woman who's been dying to pitch her TV show idea to me sent me a bottle of tequila as a way to get on my good side. First off, I don't drink tequila. But even more weird is that the bottle is in the shape of a skull. It's "Halloween Tequila." Creepy much?
- I also have a Duck Dynasty "Chia Willie" if anyone wants it. Didn't think so.
- Mitt Romney is all over the place. He doesn't know what he stands for.
- Barack better bring it next time!
Friday, October 5, 2012
So I was having a conversation with Miss Brittany - my colleague here at work - and I wanted to pose these questions of the day to the blog family. Let's start with this one: Do you feel that women are...or can be...more "sexually fluid" than men?
The question came about because we were discussing bisexuality. I told her that I didn't believe that men (or women really) were bisexual. I think that if a man gets aroused by another man, he's gay. Same for a woman. Now, I could be wrong...and since I'm neither gay or bisexual, it's quite possible I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Brittany feels that it's harder for men to be as sexually fluid as women can because of their position in the world - their conditioning to be "male" and "masculine" - and that because we as a society don't support masculinity within bisexuality as much as we support women and femininity within bisexuality, we're quicker to label a man as gay rather than giving him the freedom to be bisexual.
So what say you?
Do you believe that any person - male or female - can be bisexual? Only women? Or do you believe that you're either gay or straight and nothing in between?
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Since Fury is MIA, I thought I'd come up with some TMI questions for my blog family to answer - if you're bold enough ;-) Don't be shy!
1. If you could pick something new for your partner to try when you have sex, what would it be?
2. Who is your girl/boy crush?
3. If you could only change one of these 2 things, which would it be: the time you have sex or the the place you have sex?
4. Do your friends think you have sex more or less than you actually do? If so, would you want to have sex more or less than you actually do?
5. What couple has the best relationship you've seen? What about their relationship appeals to you?
That should be enough to get your brains going today. Let's hear it!