Thursday, October 11, 2012
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- I have writer's block like a mugg! Thanks to everyone who is helping me come up with ideas for articles - and keep 'em coming!
- Talk about chilly! I actually wore gloves this morning!
- Losing weight is so much harder this time around for the Biggest Loser competition at work. I damn near have to drink my food in order to see any results - but if that's what I must do, then I WILL!!
- Does anyone really care that Chris Breezy and Rihanna are "friends" again? Is anyone really surprised?
Subway pet peeves:
- First, I get on the train and sit down...and there's a seat in between another woman and me, which had a newspaper resting on it. Some strange dude gets on at the next stop and works his way to the empty seat between us. He looks at ME, not her, and points to the newspaper. I assumed he was asking me if it belonged to me, so I said to him, "No, it's not mine." He has the NERVE to say, "Well, can you move it?" I promptly replied, "Can YOU?" He then looked at me like I shot his dog and walked away.
Who do I look like...Kizzy?
- Next up...the big booty woman.
I know how wide I am, which is why I don't try to squeeze into seats between folks knowing I can't fit. After the newspaper dude walks away, another woman comes over, moves the paper, and then practically sits on my lap. Then she wiggled her booty into the seat after using me for leverage. And then she looks at me like I should move. Chile please. Not today...not today.
- If you are no longer a teenager, you should not wear sweatpants that have ANYTHING written across your ass - especially the word JUICY.
- I try to keep change on me every Friday, because every Friday I give the same guy some money for singing the same exact song...every Friday. He just makes me smile.
- Anyone watching the Vice Presidential debates tonight?
- Why is it only 51 degrees at lunch time? Brrrrr! It's nice and sunny though, so that helps.
- A woman who's been dying to pitch her TV show idea to me sent me a bottle of tequila as a way to get on my good side. First off, I don't drink tequila. But even more weird is that the bottle is in the shape of a skull. It's "Halloween Tequila." Creepy much?
- I also have a Duck Dynasty "Chia Willie" if anyone wants it. Didn't think so.
- Mitt Romney is all over the place. He doesn't know what he stands for.
- Barack better bring it next time!