Thursday, March 5, 2009
It's Random Thoughts Thursday!!!
I'm going to see Watchmen tonight!!! I've avoided Dre, Rameer and Ant long enough for them NOT to tell me about the movie, except to say that it was great. I'm looking forward to it! Some of you have told me that you've never seen the trailer - which is a shocker to me! But if you've been living under a rock, here it is! (you can skip the commentary at the end if you want)
- I feel another cold coming on.
- I'm getting my taxes done on Sunday, finally!
- Liz is going with me, trying out my tax guy - so I hope he hooks her up!
- I like the earrings I have on today.
- Last night, I saw a woman on the train dipping Doritos in cheesecake and eating them. I love Doritos and cheesecake...just not together...YUK!
- My Ne-Yo cd's are in the mail, thanks Rameer!
- Salad again for lunch...maybe some soup too.
- The trainer David at NYSC is stalking me.
- I have to go to the bank so I can get $100 in singles to give to my nephew :)
- I can't wait to see my family this weekend!
- My cell phone is too slippery, I'm constantly dropping it.
- I'm looking forward to spring time. It's supposed to be close to 60 degrees this weekend!
- I need another manicure, but my pedicure (that I did myself) is still going strong!
- Somebody remind me to pay my car insurance online today :)
- I want to read a really good book....on the beach :)
- Did I mention I was going to see Watchmen tonight? ;-)
Labels: Random Thoughts Thursday