Thursday, March 12, 2009
Hola mi gente!
It's Random Thoughts Thursday!
- I saw 2 boys, around age 10, who were playing Patty Cake on the train. I've never seen two boys...of any age...playing Patty Cake before.
- Madoff plead guilty, in jail - taking the fall for his family. Crazy business. Where is the money?
- My friend sent me a pic of my Godson in a wrestling meet. I had no idea he could wrestle...and from the photo he looks good at it!
- I've been drinking hot chocolate all morning.
- I can't wait for the summer to get here.
- It hate it when people request me on Facebook and I don't recall who they are by their name, and their default pic is of their kids...so now I REALLY have no idea who they are. The kids are always cute though :-)
- I can't wait til Kyce's 5th birthday party - where is all the time going?
- Someone remind me to pay my cable bill :-)
- I hate paying for cable when I get it for free at work. Damn Triple Play crap!
- I wanna go to a spa in Mexico like my co-worker Crystal is doing for her vacation this month. I would LOVE that!
- I want pizza for lunch.
- I can't stop listening to these Ne-Yo cd's - Rameer, you are the MAN!
- I'm doing something at the gym tonight called "Functional Training." Have no idea what it is, but we'll see. I may do Kickboxing beforehand.
- I need a relaxer, a cut and need to get my eyebrows done. I feel hairy :-)
- I have my booty cords on today with the boots someone jacked and then returned to me. Love my booty cords!...and my boots!
- Thanks Liz for the stock tips!
- It's practically mid March already...2009 is going fast so far...to me.
- Did I mention I needed a vacation yet today? I do....really bad.
- I miss that hour of sleep. I want it back.
- If you haven't signed up to follow me at Honey, you still can (hint hint)