Thursday, July 30, 2009
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- It's gorgeous day today in the NYC!
- I spoke to Nicole (my sister) and Kyce (my nephew) first thing this morning. What a great way to start the day!
- Why was I up cooking my lunch early this morning? I was in the kitchen sweatin' like a runaway slave. Watch lunch time come around and I don't wanna eat it...always the way.
- I hate it when I have a Lil Wayne song stuck in my head.
- The older I get, the more I find I have zero tolerance for bullsh*t.
- I want to see a good movie...any recommendations?
- Anyone wanna take bets on when Annamaria has her baby? She's due 8/9.
- Her baby's gonna come out wielding a taser and a shank :-)
- When I miss a few days of taking vitamins, I really feel it. I need to be consistent.
- Why would anyone like chunky peanut butter?
- This humidity is killing my hair. I feel fuzzy.
- Can't wait til football season starts!
- Speaking of, many of you have asked me to blog about Michael Vick. I think he served his time and should be allowed to make a living. The animal lover in me won't allow me to blog about it in depth, but he paid his debt to society and deserves a second chance. There are people who have done worse things to humans and served less time, so what I really think the issue is about is our justice system and making the punishment fit the crime. I'll stop there.
- I'm already thinking of something else for lunch... :-(