Thursday, July 16, 2009
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
What's crackalackin' peoples!?
You have 10 more days to vote for my nomination for the Black Weblog Awards. You also have 10 more days to vote for Ant's blog and E. Payne's blog! So get to it, and tell a friend! We all appreciate your support!
- One day I'm going to write 100 random thoughts. Not any time soon though... :-)
- I have to figure out why it's hot as the damn devil in my apartment. I can be BURNING UP and then go outside and it's 20 degrees cooler. It's not that hot out, so I don't get it. I may have to break down and turn on the AC...dagnabbit!
- I've been enjoying the good conversation this week. Thank you Dwayne and Rameer.
- It's been a while since we've had a Random Thoughts Thursday where we reached 100 comments. Let's see what we get up to today.
- I wish The Fugees would get back together. But Ms. Hill is cray-cray.
- Single Women: would you consider dating a man who told you from the gate that he had 3 children with three different women...and he's never been married? Assume you have no children of your own.
- Single Men: would you consider dating a woman with 3 children with three different men...and she's never been married? Same thing...you have no kids of your own.
- My sister, brother-in-law and nephews are going to Morocco on Tuesday for a month and I'm going to be so sad when they leave. I hope they have a great time, but I'm going to miss them TERRIBLY. I wish I could go with them.
- Guess that means all my NY peeps will have to keep me busy! I'm gonna be stalking y'all!
- This spinning class tonight with Monica is gonna be MURDER! It's a "good hurt" though.
- My cousin wants me to meet her after spinning class so we can go hang out at the NAACP convention in town - she SWEARS my future husband is there.
- Maybe he is ;-)
- I need a makeover.
- I miss my braids.
- I need new bras.
- Nothing good is on tv.
- Debbie Rowe needs to go sit her ass down somewhere.
- Edy's Popsicles...strawberry!...and grape!
- Saw Harry Potter and fell asleep for like 20 minutes. I can never stay up for a Harry Potter movie...no idea why.
- Going to see The Ugly Truth on Monday...I think a good blog topic will come out of it. Dre, if you go, save me a seat this time punk!
- I wish I had continued playing the piano.
- I haven't had a Snapple in over a week! I feel like Pookie in New Jack City - "it be callin' me man, it be callin' me!"
- I love Yolanda's blog! I crack up every time I read it. I'm gonna borrow something I saw on Witches Brew - a clip of Karrine Steffans on the Today Show promoting her new book. If that name escapes you, you may know Karrine as "Superhead."
Supahead giving advice on getting and KEEPING a man? Why am I considering reading it though?! She's actually making some sense. Did I just say that? Really? Watch...and see for yourself: