Thursday, May 26, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
This is post #601! Wow!
- Sunny and warm days, love it!
- Congrats to Dallas...next up....the Heat.
- I want all the men who wear sandals to know that it's okay for a man to get a pedicure. That's a hint.
- I'm not crazy about white shoes. Unless it's a wedding, they make me cringe. Not sure why.
- Eating Combos now...and I want Chinese for lunch today.
- I didn't do the "ugly cry" as Oprah's show ended yesterday - but the tears did fall. I can't even imagine 4pm without her. I feel like I've lost a friend...but I'm sure we haven't seen the last of her. She's an amazing force and I can't wait to see what's next for her.
- Her entire show yesterday could have been a book of inspirational quotes. "You have to know what sparks the light in you, so that you...in your own way...can illuminate the world" - Oprah.
- The strawberry lemonade at McDonald's is CRACK! I think I'll treat myself to one later today.
- Looking forward to the long weekend! I miss my nephews. And my Godson. I need to hookup a play date with them.
- The question of the day on the radio this morning was for the men: If your woman was more powerful than you are and made a ton more money, would you take her last name in marriage? I'd like the men to answer that...and I'd like the women to chime in as well on if they'd want their man to take their last name...or if they'd NOT change theirs. Think Oprah...or even Kardashian status.
- I wanna be in Mexico. I wish all my Soul Siesta folks safe travels today and a lot of fun!
- Basketball Wives starts on Monday...and I must say, I'm looking forward to it!
- There's nothing on TV but basketball for me now.
- I have to see this documentary - just watching this segment is heartbreaking.
We're all beautiful - each and every one of us...simply because we're a child of God.
- I'm wearing a bright red dress today - need to bust out the red lips!
- Today's throwback! "Aww man homie...my mind's playin' tricks on me!" LOL!