Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Happy Hump Day!
It's late in the day, but never to late to let out a little rant :-)
More things I don’t have time for:
1. People who air their dirty laundry on Facebook.
2. Toxic friendships
3. People who read my computer screen at work. I used to have a screen protector, but we got new monitors that are too big for my screen protector, have to get another one.
4. People who don’t say thank you when you hold the elevator for them.
5. Pop-up surveys on websites that prevent you from reading an article.
6. People who text or take phone calls while on a date.
7. Creepy UNSOLICITED dirty talk. I’ll let that one sink in a bit.
8. Unsolicited dating advice from women who hate men.
9. Women who wear cocktail dresses to sporting events.
10. Excess make-up.
12. Working late hours just because…
13. Holding grudges.
14. Constantly meeting others’ needs before my own, or while mine are not being met.
15. Mind reading.
16. Making excuses and procrastinating – I need to start on my book.
17. My landline.
18. My VCR.
19. Obnoxious ring tones.
20. All these damn OT's in the NBA Playoffs - a chick needs to go to bed! (great games though!)
Let's hear yours! Go!