Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!

- I love getting surprised with flowers - pretty purple tulips are my favorite!

- It's gorgeous outside - get out there and enjoy it!

- Full from lunch - need a nap.

- I think I'm catching a cold - nothing worse than a spring or summer cold. I blame Monica!

- Meeting, meetings and more meetings today - so these random thoughts will be brief.

- I listened to Jodeci, Jill Scott, Jamie Callum and Esperanza Spalding on the DMoe iPod shuffle this morning on my way to work - was awesome!

- I love my family.

- Serena is going to make a great mom!

- Annamaria got tased today - how funny is that???!!! LOL!


- Brian's throwback this week!







Biz Markie - Just A Friend (Official Music Video). Watch more top selected videos about: Biz Markie


Go!

-b

7 comments:

The Fury said...

Is this even fair....?

Anthony Otero said...

First Bitches...and it isnt even Thursday...lol

Anthony Otero said...

fuck u fury! lolol

Yolanda said...

Blogger is trippin'... this is an old RTT.

The Fury said...

Ahh but there are others to set your sights on @Latinegro...

@yolanda...Blogger is indeed tripping, but hey let's all join the fall

Brooke said...

yes, it's just now Re-posting from last week...Blogger is buggin :)

Anthony Otero said...

fuck it..we can still comment...

Related Posts with Thumbnails