Something about warm weather makes me all tingly on the inside :-) Gorgeous day today! I don't even know what I'm gonna do with myself!
- I think I was fondled on the crowded train this morning by some teenager. Little f*cker.
- Meanwhile, my ass hasn't felt that much action in a LONG time...so I guess I shouldn't be complaining :)
- Still a perverted little bastard though. Couple that with the lesbian who hit on me last night and I'm on a roll!
- According to my scale, I've lost 30 lbs since January 1st. Woo-hoo! It would be nice if I could actually SEE it though. But hey, I'll take it. We trained with Deebo for 2 hours last night, and I think my body is in shock!
- I'm always afraid my scale is gonna yell out "SIKE!" LOL!
- My ass hurts like the dickens today.
- I feel like shoe shopping.
- I got a new dvr at work and I've already pre-recorded all my shows. They should have never done that.
- I'm tired of food. I never thought I'd EVER say that. EVER.
- Maybe I'm just tired of healthy food :) But I made some banging fajitas for lunch today! Can't wait to eat them!
- I need to wiggle my toes in some sand on SOMEBODY'S beach. Like...yesterday.
- Finally getting my taxes done on Sunday.
- I'm babysitting my nephews this Saturday so my sister can have a girls' night out. We're gonna have so much fun! Can't wait!
- There's nothing like unconditional love.
- Isn't baby Sophia gorgeous!?
- I'm in a happy mood today!
- And this is Floyd's daughter - baby Brooke! Such a cutie pie!
Over the years, I've been blessed to have spent time with, befriend, love, learn from and share experiences with people who have helped me grow and inspire me everyday. They have shared words of wisdom, strengthened me with encouragement, gave me joy with a smile, comforted me with a hug, gave clarity to my visions and dreams and renewed my spirit with faith. It is through family and friends that I manage to be happy and hopeful.
These relationships work because we share our philosophies, our personal truths and an outlook that prompts us to seek something greater in all and in ourselves. Sharing a journey heartedly illuminates our lives and enriches our experiences. It keeps us moving....always evolving....ever changing.
I have been transformed by the wisdom, opinions, insights and revelations of those who have shared their journey with me. It's a blessing I long to share with you through my first ever blog. For me, writing is a reflection of my own direct experience and I look forward to all of you sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.
So...with that said....can I just say.....??? :-)