Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
I've been enjoying the 50+ degree weather we've been having here in the NYC - love it! It's cloudy today, but Spring will be here soon!
- Howard Stern is an asshole.
- What the hell is DMX's problem?
- I'm tired as hell today. I need to take my ass to bed at a decent time.
- Denise will be here tomorrow!
- Syracuse vs. Georgetown today at noon in the Big East Tournament! I'm ALL over that!
- Know what else I'm all over? The Maxwell/Jill Scott presale tomorrow! I think I'm gonna check them in Philly...gotta see Jill in Philly. But I may go twice if someone wants to treat me to the concert at the Garden :-)
- We've been training with Deebo for a month now...so far so good! Monica hurt her foot this morning though...yikes!
- Keep sending prayers to Serena and her family ...especially her Nana.
- My cousin asked me this morning what number is acceptable for how many men we've slept with at our age. That's a good question...I have to think about that.
- I'm tired of paying student loans. I want it to just be over already.
- So sad about Corey Haim. Not surprised though, he was on a downward spiral.
- I'm sad about Allen Iverson too. He's an alcoholic and a gambler. Money and athletes...who wants to write THAT blog?
- I was on Witches' Brew for a good hour yesterday just getting caught up. I LOVE Yolanda's blog! Oh...and that pic of Grace Jones disturbed me...just a bit.
- I miss my nephews :-(
- Who's going to the SU Reunion Party with us this weekend? It's gonna be fun!