Thursday, March 4, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
I can't wait to feel 50 degrees this weekend! It's gonna feel tropical out there!!!
- So I'm watching The View and they're talking about Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie filming a love scene together, and how his long time girlfriend doesn't want him anywhere near Angelina. Do any of you think she's a home wrecker? Maybe Johnny Depp's girlfriend should be on set when the love scene is filmed, so that she doesn't have to worry about Angelina stealing her man...at least not in her face anyway :-)
- Do any of us really care if Gov. Patterson went to a Yankee game for free? Really?
- This is our fourth week training with Deebo and I STILL get sore after our workouts. Does that mean he's doing something right, or am I THAT out of shape?
- I have my cute booty cords on today though :-) oooowwww!
- I call them my cute booty cords because they make me LOOK like I have a booty. I don't. Monica has seemingly solved my booty dilemma though...by suggesting I cop a pair of "Booty Pop Panties!" I need to get my hands on these asap!
- Deebo asked me to lift my shirt so he could see my butt. I told him I needed to get my booty in shape, so he goes, "let me see it." I have bad knees, so I can't do lunges and squats that much, so he has to think of other ways to give me a booty. Until then, "Booty Pop" it is!
- I think our trainer is getting too comfortable with us...even though he still kicks our ass.
- I love having my hair twisted, makes working out so much easier!
- Mo'Nique is on the Barbara Walters Oscar Special talking about her and her husband's open marriage. Would any of you cosign that?
- I've been listening to Kanye in the gym lately, good treadmill and elliptical music.
- Sade is still at the top - she's the HOTNESS!
- My nutritionist says Monica and I can have 2 "treats" a week now - fat-free, sugar-free jello with fruit, or angel food cake with non-fat cool whip. Why does that sound SO GOOD to me??!! That's gonna be my birthday cake this weekend!
- I can't wait to see my family, I miss them! Especially my lil boobadoos! :-)
- If you're gonna be in the city on March 13th, come celebrate my birthday (late) with me at the Syracuse Reunion party! No, you don't have to be alum to go, and it's at a club called BLVD. Watch SU murda dem in the Big East tournament, then come out. My girls (Denise is coming up!) are gonna party with me...so join us! Latinegro will be there too! Who else??