Thursday, October 1, 2009
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
Okay, I saw this on Pretty Rick's Facebook page. Let's discuss this:
Now, I'm not trying to make fun of the poor woman - I think busting out the stripper pole is an ambitious endeavor. But did she have to bust her ass at the expense of pleasing her man? I had a conversation with a guy friend of mine yesterday about this sort of thing. He said women should go above and beyond to please their man to make sure he stays. Which leads me to my question - why do WOMEN have to go above and beyond to please their men to make sure they stay, but MEN aren't expected to do the same thing? Why can't HE break out the Chippendale's outfit and get his "Pony" on for US? Got us out here breaking our tail on some damn stripper pole...for what? I know it's RTT, but I just wanted to throw that out there.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom? WTF?
- Anyone ever see the Snuggie commercial? Why is everyone in that ad doing the "raise the roof" dance? Like having a Snuggie is just THAT fly?
- I wouldn't mind having one though :-) I'm always cold!
- It's chilly this morning here in the NYC - I guess I should pick a day to go through all my fall and winter clothes....soon!
- It's October! Who's having the Halloween Party??
- I may not be able to go though unless it's in Philly - gotta take my babies Trick-or-Treating! Halloween is on a Saturday this year...and the Eagles play the Giants the next day in Philly! I might need to get tickets to that game.
- I want a good lunch today.
- Someone remind me to pay my cell phone bill...and my car insurance...and my cable bill. Dang, all these bills at once! Not to mention it's the first of the month. I hate paying rent!
- But I'm blessed to have a roof over my head and a job to be able to pay all these bills. Thank you God!
- I hate breaking in new shoes.
- I didn't realize just how much I miss Monica this week - she's out on vacation :-(
- My desk is a mess.
- I love a sexy man in a nice blue shirt - I saw one this morning. I just wanted to lick him!...on the face ;-)
- What ever happened to Jeff Redd? This song used to be my JOINT!!!