Thursday, October 15, 2009
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
It's official: I have a cold. I've been fighting it off as hard as I could, but it's here...runny nose and everything. I guess I just succumbed: my mental powers couldn't hold it off any longer. I hate being sick!
- So, Roman Polanski...rapes a 13 year old and flees for years...do you agree with Star Jones?
She has a point - they would have gone to get Spike's ass! LOL!!
- Did anyone catch the Mike Tyson interview on Oprah on Monday? I thought it was well done and that he was brutally honest. Take a look:
I was also a bit taken back at the audience's reaction when he said he wanted to "sock" Robin Givens. Now...I'm no Robin Givens fan...but I was just curious as to why that's funny?
- It's cold outside, and they FINALLY turned the heat on in my building...geesh!
- It's mid-October already, this year is flying by! It'll be Thanksgiving before you know it!
- I have to hide my candy when I go to a meeting or out to lunch. The people here are like VULTURES! Just ask me...and just take ONE!
- Looking forward to seeing Law Abiding Citizen this weekend - I like Gerard Butler...and of course Jamie Foxx :-)
- I wish I had a Snuggie on right now.
- I'm always fascinated by the show I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. Like...really??
- I have a half day today and I'm off tomorrow - thank God!