Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Happy Hump Day everyone!
Since Thursday is Christmas Eve, I decided to do Random Thoughts Wednesday again since most of you won't be around, last minute shopping or spending time with family. I'll be lurking tomorrow and will still post a blog on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but if I don't "see" you - have a wonderful holiday!
If you're in the Northeast, you know we got hit hard with snow this past weekend. And if you were a 49er's fan in Philly this past Sunday, you might have gotten hit hard with a snowball:
I know, I know...so wrong. I'm not saying I'm proud of it or condone it - but folks gotta know by now what they're getting themselves into when they step into the Linc surrounded by crazy, drunk Eagles fans. You should be able to cheer for any team you like without worrying about getting hit with snowballs...or bottles...or batteries - but it's Philly. Ah well...
But THIS snowball fight just seemed like FUN!
Only in NYC.
- They said we had "thunder snow" this past weekend. Da hell!?
- This whole week, I saw no fewer than 3-4 people a day having FULL conversations with themselves on the train and on the street. And the sad part is, I don't think they were "crazy." I looked for earpieces to see if they were on their cell...but no...they weren't. They must've just had a lot on their minds - and didn't care who saw them looking a little coo-coo.
- My Christmas tree is pretty :-) I just have to keep my cat from knocking the balls off the bottom limbs - he likes to roll them around.
- My mother is coming to NYC for Christmas, I can't wait to see her tomorrow! It's our first Christmas in NY and we're going to my best friend Val's house for dinner. Gonna be great!
- Why is Mom nervous about taking the train though? She thinks she's gonna get lost. How???
- Is it bad that I had chocolate covered pretzels for breakfast?
- RIP Brittany Murphy.
- Did anyone hear about the EMT's who refused to help a 25 year-old pregnant woman when she went into distress because they were on their "break?" The woman and her unborn baby died - and she leaves behind a 3 year-old son. Where was their humanity? Unbelievable. The EMT's may face charges - and I support that.
- T.I. is out of jail - and in a half-way house. I bet Tiny's lil ass is happy :-)