Thursday, December 3, 2009
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
I have to have a wisdom tooth pulled today...and I'm skerred!! Pray for me y'all!
- I had a chocolate fudge cookie for breakfast. Well, half of one. Not good.
- People have no concept of personal space on the train. This woman practically rested her bag on my lap, and I had to look at her like "seriously?" before she got a clue.
- The guy who sat on the other side of me wreaked of alcohol...at 9:30 am. Who does that??? Alcoholics I guess. And he had the dirtiest fingernails I've ever seen.
- Oh, and guys...don't put clear nail polish on your nails. This guy's nails were long, dirty and had chipped clear nail polish on them. Just grossed me out. When you get a manicure, get your nails BUFF shined, no polish.
- Instead of talking about Tiger, what we SHOULD be talking about is the couple who crashed the State Dinner. Da hell??? Uh...is the President really safe? And these fools got the nerve to be shopping around a reality tv show. Buffoonery.
- I have a cold...AGAIN. I hate being sick. And getting a wisdom tooth pulled won't help any. Thank goodness I'm off tomorrow.
- I'm happy Allen Iverson is back with the Sixers!
- What do we think about New York State voting against gay marriage?
- Serena, thank you for your order for Kyce's fundraiser! I got the money and your candle is in the mail today!
- The Grammy Nominations are out and Beyonce is up for 10 awards. Jigga, Big Mos, Drake, Kid Cudi, Eminem, Common and Q-Tip also have nominations...should be interesting. The Grammys air January 31st.
- Oh, and my boo Maxwell received 6 nominations! This is for you (and me) Yolanda :-)