I need my back cracked. I'll just leave that at that.
- It must be asshole season. I can't be bothered. If you wanna be an asshole, then be one. Bitchassness is a disease.
- I received screening passes to see It's Complicated starring Meryl Streep (shut it Rameer), Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin. The problem is, the screening is the same night as my department's holiday dinner. Is it bad that I'd rather go to a movie than eat free food and spread holiday cheer with my coworkers? Think they'd miss me? Dagnabbit!
- Speaking of Steve Martin, there's an NFL coach that looks just like him - can't think of his name or the team right now though.
- And speaking of coworkers, some of mine pronounce "January" as "ja-noo-werry." I guess they feel that if it's spelled that way, then that's how you say it. Maybe I'm wrong...who knows.
- Work has been making me crazy since I've been back. I should have stayed home longer.
- Some people are "givers" - some are simply "takers." Which do you believe yourself to be?
- Vivica Foxx plays 50 Cent's crazy ex in his new video?...uh....maybe not too far fetched huh? :-)
- I LOVE the curried shrimp and corn bisque at Hale & Hearty! I could eat it everyday.
- Godiva Chocolate would be good right about now too :-)
- Did anyone hear about the lesbian teachers caught having sex in a school in NY? What is THAT about?
- I still haven't cashed Serena's check. I'm gonna do it soon, I promise! And if you haven't donated to her page yet, you have plenty of time! It's for a great cause.
- Ms. Helen Folasade Adu - better known as Sade - is back! Take a listen.
- As I was leaving work last night, a guy in a red Jeep Cherokee rolled up next to me and asked me if I needed a taxi. When I told him no, he said he'd give me a good rate. Regular dude in a Jeep Cherokee, not a "car" or taxi cab. I think he was trying to kidnap me.
- Last night I had an IM chat for over an hour with someone I don't even know. They were in my buddy list, yet I don't remember how they got there. Good chat though :-)
- I need a Snuggie. I think that would make a good stocking stuffer :-)
I can't wait to see this!
-It's freezing outside! It might snow (again) on Sunday. Eagles and Giants baby! Gonna be a good one - I'm taking bets!
Over the years, I've been blessed to have spent time with, befriend, love, learn from and share experiences with people who have helped me grow and inspire me everyday. They have shared words of wisdom, strengthened me with encouragement, gave me joy with a smile, comforted me with a hug, gave clarity to my visions and dreams and renewed my spirit with faith. It is through family and friends that I manage to be happy and hopeful.
These relationships work because we share our philosophies, our personal truths and an outlook that prompts us to seek something greater in all and in ourselves. Sharing a journey heartedly illuminates our lives and enriches our experiences. It keeps us moving....always evolving....ever changing.
I have been transformed by the wisdom, opinions, insights and revelations of those who have shared their journey with me. It's a blessing I long to share with you through my first ever blog. For me, writing is a reflection of my own direct experience and I look forward to all of you sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.
So...with that said....can I just say.....??? :-)