Thursday, November 12, 2009
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Did anyone watch Oprah yesterday? The woman who was mauled by a chimp revealed her face for the first time. So sad, and shocking. I hope she continues to get better. Courageous woman.
- Someone posted this as their Facebook status the other day: "The person who loves the least controls the relationship." Thought about that one for a minute...and it's so true.
- Speaking of Facebook, a guy who used to terrorize me in elementary school found me on the site and wants to take me on a date now. How funny is that?
- I have nothing but chicken breasts and broccoli in my freezer. Healthy...yes. Fun...not so much :-)
- My body is sore from the kickass workout I did with Monica yesterday. Abs are on fire!
- This weekend is my mother's birthday weekend! I can't wait to celebrate with her!
- Did anyone hear about the girl who can't stop sneezing? They said she sneezes 12,000 times a day! Buffoonery. She's getting help - I hope it stops soon!
- Fury has a sexy story up on his blog The Dirty Details. You might not wanna read it at work though ;) I could go for a massage AND a happy ending ;-)
- What the hell is up with Sammy Sosa's face?
Self-hatred is so sad.
- I just wanna be happy.
- Nothing but nasty ass Tootsie Rolls in my candy jar now...and no one stops by for candy anymore.
- In two weeks it'll be Thanksgiving. My random thoughts will be nothing but what I'm thankful for. I'm extremely blessed :-)