Thursday, August 27, 2009
It's Random Thoughts Thursday!
- My family is back safe and sound from Morocco! I was so happy to see them yesterday, I missed my babies!
- Can I just tell you I was stuck on the train for 2 hours this morning. Fuckery.
- I can't seem to go to bed before 1am lately.
- I can watch A Few Good Men over and over again..."You can't handle the TRUTH!" That's what I was doing past 1am.
- Speaking of, as I was watching last night, a Dos Equis commercial came on. "Stay thirsty my friends." Now I know where DMoe gets that phrase from :)
- I can watch A Time to Kill over and over too. "Yeah they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell!"
- I need a haircut.
- Do those ExtenZe tablets really work...anyone know?? Something that makes your "willy" bigger...sounds a bit scary right?
- I've been itchin' to buy boots. I love fall fashion :-) Hate winter though.
- I can't believe it's almost September. This year is flying by.
- Speaking of September - Momo's race is coming up September 27th! Donate today for a great cause. She rocks!
- How cool is it that Venus and Serena Williams bought a stake in the Miami Dolphins? Hotness!
- I wish it was Friday.
- I wanna take a real estate/home buying course. Can anyone recommend a good one?
- Five years probation, hard labor and anger management counseling - the sentence given to Chris Brown. What do you think?
- Michael Jackson's doctor is gonna get it.
- Speaking of MJ, his birthday is Saturday...anyone going to Pretty Ricky's "MJ Birthday Bash"? I want to, but I may be in Philly...not sure yet.
- In honor of MJ's upcoming birthday:
- The MegaMillions jackpot is $325 million. I'm sayin'....a dollar and a dream right? What would you do with all that money? :-)