Thursday, August 6, 2009
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
I'm off from work today, but I'll still be checking in here and there...so let's go!
- Annamaria had a beautiful baby girl yesterday - and NOT on Barack Obama's birthday as I had previously implied. She just didn't wanna come out! Sophia Michele was born on August 5th at 1:21 pm - 5 lbs, 14 oz, 19 inches. Mommy and baby are doing well. Congratulations Annamaria and Austin! Many blessings to all of you!
- Feels good to sleep in.
- Last night Liz permed my hair. She is so short she had to climb on top of the counter to wash my hair in the kitchen sink :-) Her boyfriend offered to take a picture of that, but we'd both have to kill him if he did :-)
- I hate it when I brush my teeth before drinking my morning orange juice - minty orange juice is nasty! yuk!
- I have to buy a different kind of cat food today - my cat doesn't like the kind I bought and he keeps throwing it up :-(
- I don't feel like washing my clothes in a laundromat. I usually do it at my sister's house, but since they're in Morocco I have to break down and go. I think I got a bit spoiled.
- Finally, the heat is here! But it's been sticky the past couple days...today should be a very nice day though.
- Tonight is Georgia Peach's (Gleana's) going away party. I can't believe she's moving to Belgium to go to grad school, but I'm super excited for her! It's going to be a life changing experience I think!
- I need to have my rugs cleaned.
- I wish I had a house.
- 600 thread count sheets are the best. 1000 must feel AMAZING!
- I'm gonna miss Annamaria on the blog, but I'm so happy for her and her baby girl! :-)