Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Things I don't have time for:
- I don't have time for newly married Puerto Ricans telling me I'm slacking on the blog :-)
- Fake eyelashes on women that leave them looking like Janice from the Muppets
- Women with flat asses who wear sweat pants with the word “Juicy” across the bottom.
Just because it says "juicy" doesn't mean it IS "juicy." Stop playing.
- People who ask, “Can I ask you a question?” You just did…now beat it Scram Jones!
- Arnold Schwarzenegger for saying: "I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman." He's a jackass.
- Speaking of....straight people opposed to Gay Marriage. Why do you care? There was a time when black and white people couldn’t wed, but we became enlightened – and we should be just as enlightened with gay marriage. If your life won’t change if your gay neighbors got hitched, then why so serious?
- People who curse excessively in their Facebook statuses…what’s THAT about? Why so angry?
- MORE politicians sexting…how do you NOT think you'll get caught?
- Terrell Owens.
- People who try to make you eat food you already know you don't like. I said NO.
- Ear hustlers.
- People who are unemployed BY CHOICE. Think Jody from Baby Boy. No able bodied adult should be living off their mama because they CAN. I know we're in a recession, but you can at least pretend to look a little harder.
- Anyone who follows Lil Wayne on Twitter...or any other coontastic celeb. If you're an adult, there is no excuse for this. Even worse if you re-tweet.
- Women in FULL MAKEUP while working out at the gym. Then they leave looking all smeared after they sweat it off...that's IF they sweat. Do people really get dressed up to go to the gym?
- People who never have anything nice to say about anyone or anything.....EVER.