Thursday, June 2, 2011
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- ahhhh, warm weather, summer breezes....gotta love it!
- My new deodorant smells like perfume...better than the perfume I wear.
- I woke up thinking about lunch. Cooked this morning and had it sweltering in my apartment. I may need to start cooking at night again...but I just never feel like it after I get home from the gym. Must be time for salad.
- I've always wanted to a be a part of a flash mob. I came close when I danced in Hammer pants in Times Square. Good thing there's no video of that :-)
- I wonder if I can get into baseball for the summer. The finals are doing nothing for me, and football is too far off...so I need something. Go Phillies! (that's for you Dave)
- So I got caught up on this "Weiner" thing (thanks Fury). Umm...how do you not know what your own crotch looks like? "I can't say with certitude..." Huh?
- I might need to play the Power Ball. This working mess is for the birds :)
- Grateful for my job though - the economy still sucks.
- Men who wear excessive jewelry look strange to me.
- Shaq Diesel is retiring. Do you think he's one of the greatest big men ever to do it, or no?
- I feel "sunny" today :-)
- Check out First 48 Missing Persons on A&E tonight at 10p EST!
- Brian's throwback this week!