Friday, August 27, 2010
This work week seemed long to me for some reason, so I'm glad it's finally over! Now on to the weekend! Enjoy!
1. If your significant other was having phone or cyber sex with someone else in another state, would you consider that cheating?
2. What article of clothing do you find to be sexy?
3. What one word would describe the most pleasurable night you've had?
4. Ice cubes or hot wax? Honey or chocolate?
5. Someone you've been dating for 6 months buys you an expensive gift. You can tell he/she is WAY more into you than you are into them, but you like them...enough. Do you keep the gift, or do you refuse to accept it so that they don't think the relationship is more serious than it is?
6. Are you a person who remembers and celebrates "milestone" dates when in a relationship, ie: "our first date," our first kiss," "the first time we had sex," "the first time we said 'I love you'" - or do you simply celebrate his/her birthday and major holidays? If so, do you expect your partner to do the same?
7. Your fiance(e) suggests you both sign pre-nuptial agreements - do you agree?
8. You've been dating someone for the past 6 months and you're really into them. Everything is going great, but one day they come clean and admit that they've cheated in previous relationships. Do you retreat and run, or do you continue dating because they were honest about their past infidelity and hope they've changed their ways?
9. Would you ever date anyone who's been in prison or is a recovering alcoholic?
10. You and your boo discuss moving in together. Do you open a joint bank account for expenses, or do you keep separate accounts and just agree that one will pay certain bills and the other will pay the rest?