And Happy Birthday to the very special, very adorable baby Sophia Michele who turns ONE YEAR OLD TODAY! Happy Birthday SoSo!
- My nephews are here with me at work today along with my sister. It's Kid's Day at A&E and they're having a ball! It's great having them here with me at work. Kyce was just on tv, doing a game show...love it!
- Okay, but why are there some parents here asking me where their children are? Um...where did you leave them? How the hell should I know?...I'm not the nanny!
- The guy who's doing the kids game show is crackin' me up! He's a natural!
- I know the balloons are for the kids, but I want one...or two. Purple.
- I hate when people try to get me to do their work...as if I'm not busy enough. And sneaky about it too. I was ready to fly someone's head yesterday. And I'll be ready to fly it tomorrow.
- Seeing all these kids around me today makes me realize that I just might not be ready for any of my own. Kyce is 6, and I'm wondering if I could really see myself with a 6 year old right about now.
- But if he was as wonderful as Kyce and Ibrahim are, then I could see it :-) Yes...I'm biased :-)
- Shaq to Boston? Really?
- People who kill or harm babies should be locked up for life. No exceptions.
- Who cares if Montana Fishbourn is a porn star...she deserves to be famous for no reason too :)
- I know all of you have seen this on Facebook already, but I can't help but post it again. I can't stop laughing at this!
And Brian's Random Thoughts Thursday Throwback! This was the shiznit!
Over the years, I've been blessed to have spent time with, befriend, love, learn from and share experiences with people who have helped me grow and inspire me everyday. They have shared words of wisdom, strengthened me with encouragement, gave me joy with a smile, comforted me with a hug, gave clarity to my visions and dreams and renewed my spirit with faith. It is through family and friends that I manage to be happy and hopeful.
These relationships work because we share our philosophies, our personal truths and an outlook that prompts us to seek something greater in all and in ourselves. Sharing a journey heartedly illuminates our lives and enriches our experiences. It keeps us moving....always evolving....ever changing.
I have been transformed by the wisdom, opinions, insights and revelations of those who have shared their journey with me. It's a blessing I long to share with you through my first ever blog. For me, writing is a reflection of my own direct experience and I look forward to all of you sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.
So...with that said....can I just say.....??? :-)