Thursday, August 26, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
The sun and warm weather are back! Yay!
Miss Lylah Lylah sent this to me today and I wanted to share. I know we've all heard this before, but I never tire of it:
“You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure about you. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us.”~ Nelson Rockefeller.
- I think I'm going to try Fantasy Football again this year. Rameer created a league on Yahoo, but it sounds a bit complicated. I may just autodraft and figure it out along the way :-)
- I'm so happy football is back! I'm already scheduled to go to two games this year, one in the new Giants Stadium. Or should I call it the Meadowlands Stadium since they share it with the Jets? Whichever, I'm in there!
- Speaking of the Jets, is anyone watching Hard Knocks on HBO? Is it getting kinda boring, or is it just me?
- Wish I was going to the "Rock the Bells" concert this Saturday :-( I wanna see L-Boogie. Anyone got an extra ticket? ;-)
- I WILL be at Yankee Stadium for Jay-Z and Em though, can't wait!
- I'm sick of hearing about the "Ground Zero" mosque. Get over it people.
- I think Deebo loves us, which is why he keeps extending our training. He's a gem! Even though he DID tell me that the reason I haven't had a "real" boyfriend in 7 years is because I have a "smart mouf." The nerve.
- Wow, 7 years. That's crazy...not sure yet if that's a good or bad thing though.
- If you love Entourage, check DMoe's blog on CNN.com!
- Don't forget to donate to Mo's page!
- Do we care if Shaq is supposedly dating "Hoopz?"
- On the radio this morning, the Hot 97 talent was asking why gay/lesbian people (read: Queen Latifah allegedly) don't come out already. Why do we care? Do we need the confession?
- My two new favorite fragrances: Versace's Bright Crystal and Armani's Aqua Di Gio for women. And I'm not a fragrance person - but I LOVE a great smelling man!
- To spin, or not to spin tonight? - that is the question.
- Two more beach weekends left, gotta make the most of them!
- Brian is back, and so is his Throwback Joint for today!