Thursday, August 19, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
Don't forget! Monica is running in the NYC Marathon this November 7th, so if you haven't donated to her page - get on it! Thanks in advance for your generosity. She ran a half marathon this past Sunday, so she's gonna rock it come November!
- We're trying to convince Deebo to keep training us...indefinitely...for free...til he gets tired of us. Let's see if it works :-)
- Tuesday I forgot my socks in the gym and so did Monica. Bobby (Deebo) ran out and got us some so we could work out. Talk about a great trainer! - even if he has been getting fresh lately. He asked me if I ever let anyone "spank" me before. WTF??
- If you don't want to know the truth, stop asking me my opinion. And don't be mad if I can't co-sign "crazy." Not gonna do it.
- There comes an age when you just "know better." Act like it. And if you can't act like it, keep it to yourself.
- I'm not ready for summer to come to an end just yet.
- I don't understand how people can kill their own children. That is so sad.
- What is up with Brett Favre man?? He's killin' me.
- No Giants fan, but the Victor Cruz one-handed catch on Monday was SICK.
- What's up with all these bed bugs in NYC? Ewwww!! I've never seen any up close, I steam my pillows and mattress weekly, and change my sheets religiously....but it's giving me the heebie jeebies!
- Lauryn Hill - we need her to come back...I hope this is real.
- Jay Z and Eminem concert coming up soon, can't wait!
- Speaking of Hov, I love seeing pics of him and Bey "on holiday" in places like Italy and France. They do it up BIG! They must be some "uppity negroes" like Michelle Obama **snicker**
- I want a Tracey Reese dress.
- and some bangin' boots!
- I'm finally getting a new blackberry for work, but I still need to upgrade my personal phone.
- The same woman in my dept. asks me every week to borrow an umbrella, yet she never returned the one I let her "borrow' months ago - so I just keep telling her I don't have one. What's wrong with watching the Weather Channel or her local news?? How bout dat?...SMH.
- How can people expect the President to recover the 8 million jobs that were lost during the Bush administration in just one or two years? It can't be done overnight. I know people are struggling and I can't dismiss that, but come on people...let's be realistic.
- I'm loving pre-season football...simply because it's football. I'm getting my fix. Not sure if I'm gonna do Fantasy Football again this year with Rameer, but thinking about it :-)
- Brian's on vacation, so I have to pick the throwback for this week. This was my JOINT! Hope you like!