Friday, April 23, 2010
1. Would you want to, or have you, lived with a prospective mate before getting married? If so, for about how long?
2. If every day next year you had an extra hour of leisure, would you rather spend all of it with your partner or by yourself? It must be one or the other.
3. What type of body do you respond to the strongest? Who comes to mind as the perfect example of that body type?
4. You are beginning an exciting romance and learn that your partner, who badly wants children, would almost certainly leave you if he or she discovered that you were unable to have kids. If you were almost sure that you could never have a child, would you try to hide the fact for a while or reveal it right away? Is it a deal breaker for YOU if your new partner couldn't have children?
5. If you could either double or halve your desire for sex, which would you do? How do you think your choice would affect your relationship (if you're in one)?