Thursday, September 30, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- What's up with the wild weather? The wind almost blew me away this morning!
- This week is creeping by...can it be the weekend already?
- Those Rutgers students need to go to jail for murder. I know they're being charged for cyber voyeurism and invading privacy...but that's not enough. How can people be so cruel?
- RIP Tyler Clementi.
- I haven't seen Law & Order: SVU yet this season...and I LOVE that show. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've seen ANY season/series premieres, with the exception of Boardwalk Empire, yet this fall. Messing around in the damn gym!
- But I DID check out Undercovers last night while on the elliptical machine. I could just lick Boris Kodjoe's face! Just a yummy vision of deliciousness!
- I can't stand b*tchass men. It's just not natural. Stop crying already!
- Did any of you see the lesbians on Oprah yesterday who fathered their own children? I dvr'd it and watching it now...crazy.
- Vick and McNabb this Sunday! Woo-hoo!
- I wonder if women in Atlanta and D.C. have better, or worse, gaydar than the rest of us.
- Eddie Long's accusers are all over the place now...not looking good for him...at all.
- They're saying now that he had sex with these young men on church grounds, and that he used cars, clothes and monetary gifts to seduce them. Dr. Boyce says:
Most damaging to Bishop Eddie Long, though, could be the consequences of using church funds to pursue his sexual interests with the boys in his care. Ironically, the federal government is likely to issue a stiffer punishment for misusing its money than it is for harming another human being. There are surely some federal investigators watching this case very closely.
That's just sad.
- My sister and nephew's birthdays are coming up - and I swear Ibrahim's been talking about his birthday for 6 months now. He has big plans for his 4th birthday, even though we have no idea what those plans are :-)
- I still haven't seen The Town yet...but I may check that out, along with The Social Network, this weekend.
- Rameer offered me a trade in Fantasy Football and I have no idea what to do. I'm doing some research...and it feels like some serious homework! As if I don't have enough to worry about going against Kellie this weekend...who has Peyton Manning as her quarterback. Great. :-)
- I hope they don't boo Donovan TOO BAD this Sunday. But it IS Philly we're talking about.
- What's for lunch?
- For Cable Guy :-)
- Brian's throwback!