- Despite the cooler weather today, it is STILL summertime :-)
- I'm ready for some football!
- Glad Tom Brady is ok.
- This is DJ - Serena's gorgeous Godson! I just wanna love him up!
- I have to ramp up my exercise routine and start preparing my meals again. I wanna wear a freakum dress for my birthday!
- That being said, my knee is killing me today! :-(
- I'm going to Six Flags Great Adventure tomorrow with my family, so I may not post a blog on Friday. Anyone wanna guest blog for me? :-)
- Burning the Koran is the work of the devil - more on that possibly tomorrow if I don't get a guest blogger.
- Lime Chicken Burgers from Trader Joe's are the bomb! I brought those for lunch today!
- Machete was a bloody, but good movie - and very political. Go check it.
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself?
- Joy Behar from The View said that women should never turn their naked body to a man, meaning they should back out of the room so that a man won't see her behind. I've never heard that...ever! Trust me, if I'm backing out of a room naked, chances are we've already done the do and you've seen everything already - from the back and all. Insecurity is NOT sexy.
- Brian is making me post this:
Can you tell I lost a bet?
And now for the throwbacks! It's a double feature today - Brian was feeling extra generous I see :-)
Over the years, I've been blessed to have spent time with, befriend, love, learn from and share experiences with people who have helped me grow and inspire me everyday. They have shared words of wisdom, strengthened me with encouragement, gave me joy with a smile, comforted me with a hug, gave clarity to my visions and dreams and renewed my spirit with faith. It is through family and friends that I manage to be happy and hopeful.
These relationships work because we share our philosophies, our personal truths and an outlook that prompts us to seek something greater in all and in ourselves. Sharing a journey heartedly illuminates our lives and enriches our experiences. It keeps us moving....always evolving....ever changing.
I have been transformed by the wisdom, opinions, insights and revelations of those who have shared their journey with me. It's a blessing I long to share with you through my first ever blog. For me, writing is a reflection of my own direct experience and I look forward to all of you sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.
So...with that said....can I just say.....??? :-)