Thursday, September 2, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
Countdown to Labor Day weekend - I could use a good three days off!
- ANOTHER oil rig explosion off the coast of Louisiana - twelve people reported overboard and one missing, the Coast Guard says. What is going on??!!
- I'm so grateful that the situation at the Discovery Building yesterday ended with all their employees safe and sound. I have friends there, thank God!
- T.I. is determined to stay in trouble isn't he? What is wrong with him and his boo?
- Paris Hilton says the cocaine that fell out of her purse wasn't hers. Right...and Katt Stacks is a virgin.
- Speaking of Katt Stacks...why do people pay her ANY attention? Melo and LaLa...stop it.
- This weekend seems like it'll be a movie weekend - what to see?
- I feel like I've been spending a lot of money lately on nothing in particular. I have to get a hold on that.
- I still haven't made my hair or car inspection appointments. They are important in THAT order :-)
- My nephews were watching Shaq vs. Justin Bieber, and they called me to ask me if I could teach them how to dance like him. They are 6 and 3 and a half years old...how are they into Justin Bieber all of a sudden?
- Cheryl Burke is paired with Rick Fox on Dancing with the Stars. His girlfriend better watch out, cuz Cheryl copped some jewels from Ochocinco ;-)
- Monica is on her way to Aruba today, so I'll be by my lonesome at lunchtime and in the gym tonight :-( Anyone wanna have lunch with me?
- I've been trying to pay more attention to Twitter, but I just don't get the appeal. I realize it would be a good tool for my blog, but other than that...I really don't get it.
- I wish I was on the beach right now. Especially since Hurricane Earl will probably mess up the day tomorrow.
- A friend of mine asked this question of the day: What is the best money you've ever spent?
- I hope to go to the zoo this weekend :-) Let's see if Brian takes me...
- I think I'll have Chinese for lunch today. Haven't done that in a while.
- and then go shoe shopping :-)
- Brian's throwback joint this week:
The dopeness :-)