Thursday, September 23, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- John Legend and The Roots tonight at Terminal 5! Yeah!
- I missed all the season premieres last night messing around with Deebo. Dang it!
- Why do people feel the need to update their relationship status as "It's Complicated" on Facebook? Either you are or you aren't....and if you're not sure, why should WE care?
- I copped a Vick jersey last year when they were only $20. Feelin' kinda saavy right about now :)
- Speaking of Vick, this was not cool.
But then again, I'd expect nothing less from a tabloid. I wonder what the headlines would read if he took us to the playoffs.
- Love Indian Summer weather :-)
- I have to replace my phone already. I have no idea why I can't keep a phone from getting wet.
- We only have Deebo once a week now - have to figure out what to do on the days we don't have him so I don't get flabby...er.... :-)
- I still haven't renewed my car registration. Will definitely do it today.
- I have to see The Town. I've heard nothing but good things about it so far.
- I love really dark nail polish, but hate when it chips.
- NeYo was here yesterday but I didn't get a chance to meet him :-( LOVE NeYo!
- Braylon Edwards is an idiot. And not just because of the ridiculous beard. Loved the Jets win last weekend though!
- I won my fantasy football game! I thought I won the first game, but I was robbed...by half a point!
- I'm kinda feelin' Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair." She sounds grown, and a bit RiRi'ish, but I dig it!
- Is it too soon to ask who's having a Halloween party?
- I put my FOOT in that cheesecake last weekend. The Passion Party was so much fun! I'd post pics, but the women may not appreciate that. Well...that...and I can't find the USB cord that connects my camera to the computer :-)
- B's throwback!