Thursday, September 16, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, but I was so busy and tired that I could barely come up for air. I'd rather not post anything than just write some 'ole nonsense - but I appreciate that some of you missed the blog family yesterday :-)
- The Jay-Z & Eminem concert on Tuesday was FIYA! Every minute of it was amazing, the crowd was bananas, the performances were sick! I just can't stop raving about it! Best concert ever!
- Next up, Eagles vs. Redskins on Oct. 3rd. I will definitely be in the building!
- Kevin Kolb didn't pass the "concussion test." Vick is running offense in practice and they're still saying "we'll see" when it comes to him starting or not this weekend. Just give the man a chance already!
- I won my first game in Fantasy Football by half a point. Whew! It's only week 1 though, and my quarterback SUCKED last Monday night. Let's hope he shapes up for the next game.
- Why do some men treat me like I'm not a real football fan?
- Passion Party this weekend, can't wait! We're gonna have so much fun Annamaria!
- No, men are still NOT allowed to come.
- Deebo got us good last night. I'm a bit sore...but I needed it.
- Finally got a new phone....I hate learning new phones. I just need to make calls and text - I don't need all that other fancy stuff.
- Do any of you care about LeAnn Rimes talking about her cheating ways?
- Zay, I got your message - I owe you a call this afternoon! It was great hearing your voice!
- I think my breastesses are getting bigger...very strange, and not good.
- It's a nice day, but I'm not liking this new, chillier air. The news says it's 67 degrees right now. I don't like that.
- Doctor shot at Johns Hopkins - what is going on people?!
- Did I mention the Jay/Em concert was HOT!? Okay, I'll stop now :-)
- I had the best time at Six Flags last Friday with my family - I miss them :-) They mean the world to me...I'm so blessed!
- Throwback time! Brian's choice this week - "somebody said you had it goin' on!"