- My family is supposed to be coming my way on their way back from Niagara Falls! I hope they had a great time and I can't wait til they get here!
- Deebo tried to kill Monica and I last night. But he DID give us the BOMB rub-down after our workout...to the tunes of the Isley Brothers :-)
- Floyd's baby girl Brooke - mean muggin'! With her cute self! Love it!
- If I were Shirley Sherrod, I'd tell them all to "kiss my ENTIRE ass!" (ala Della Reese in Harlem Nights). I'm happy she received an apology, but that whole thing was just wrong. She's on The View today. Pres. Obama needs to call her.
- I wish someone would ask me to pull over to the side of the road to text in my resignation. Again I say...."my ENTIRE ass!"
- I'm sick of Whoopi Goldberg defending Mel Gibson and every other racist out there. He said it. He meant it.
- I need to drink more water today. I'm a bit dehydrated.
- Why is healthy food so daggone expensive!?
- Forgot to bring my lunch today :-( But it's too hot to cook.
- My cat licked my face this morning til I woke up. I know that grosses some of you out, but it made me smile :-)
- The Reeses in my candy jar are taunting me. Time to go get some yogurt.
- Anyone ever been to a nude beach? I've been invited to go, and I'm considering it. Not that I plan on being nude...but I might go see what the fuss is all about ;-)
- I'm sick of Drake. Really.
- I wanna get on a roller coaster. Six Flags anyone?
- I'd probably have a heart attack...it's been so long.
- It's almost the end of July already. Summer is flying by...make sure you're enjoying it!
Over the years, I've been blessed to have spent time with, befriend, love, learn from and share experiences with people who have helped me grow and inspire me everyday. They have shared words of wisdom, strengthened me with encouragement, gave me joy with a smile, comforted me with a hug, gave clarity to my visions and dreams and renewed my spirit with faith. It is through family and friends that I manage to be happy and hopeful.
These relationships work because we share our philosophies, our personal truths and an outlook that prompts us to seek something greater in all and in ourselves. Sharing a journey heartedly illuminates our lives and enriches our experiences. It keeps us moving....always evolving....ever changing.
I have been transformed by the wisdom, opinions, insights and revelations of those who have shared their journey with me. It's a blessing I long to share with you through my first ever blog. For me, writing is a reflection of my own direct experience and I look forward to all of you sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.
So...with that said....can I just say.....??? :-)