Thursday, July 29, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- President Barack Obama was on The View today. I still love that man.
A question posed on the radio this was morning was "Do Black people still support Barack Obama?" While I don't assume ALL Black people supported him to begin with, it was an interesting question. They asked listeners to chime in - 5 of them - and the majority of them said they do NOT support him anymore. What say you? Are you still rockin' with our President, or not so much anymore? Were you ever a supporter of his? Let's hear it!
- I'll save my answer to that for the comments section if you all care to know, but I will say that I never get tired of hearing him speak. Say whatever you want to say about him, but the man is brilliant.
- I know money can't bring Sean Bell back, but I'm happy that some form of justice was handed down for his murder. No amount of money is enough. I hope his family is comforted.
- RIP to Lorenzen Wright. Sad news.
- Would any of you accept a marriage proposal via Facebook?
- Who's watching Jersey Shore Season 2? I know Rameer is :-)
- Did I mention how sexy Pres. Barack Obama is? :-)
- I've been watching Teen Mom lately. It's the best form of birth control that I know of right now.
- I can't believe Sunday is August 1st. This summer is flying by, but I'm enjoying it!
- Deebo tried to kill us last night - but I'll take it. Only 3 more sessions left. I counted one, but he's saying 3, so I won't argue with him :-)
- The RTT Throwback! Remember this one!?