Thursday, July 15, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
Sorry there was no blog yesterday - I had nothin' and was busy at work - my bad!
- My bangs are too short.
- I missed Fences’ run on Broadway…dagnabbit! Next time Denzel!
- I’ve been wanting chocolate all week and have resisted...but I don't think I can make it to Friday without eating a Snickers.
- I think our intern has developed a girl crush on me ever since I told her her driver’s license picture wasn’t “that bad.”
- I miss my nephews...we had such a great time last weekend. I might sneak thru Philly on my way back from the SU DC BBQ to see them before they go to Niagara Falls for vacation.
- Then they’re stopping thru the NYC to see me! I don't know how they're all going to fit in my small apartment, but we'll make it work!
- I hoard umbrellas. It’s a sickness.
- Why are men and women’s shoe sizes different? Anyone know?
- If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes? Maybe I can find out the answer once I go to the zoo :-)
- Bristol Palin is engaged to her baby daddy Levi Johnston. I doubt I could marry anyone who talked greasy about my family like he did.
- I have no desire to watch Chad Ochocinco on tv - but I did catch this on The Wendy Williams Show the other day. Why do we care? Do you care who he chooses?
Should Black women even bother going on dating shows?
- We have only four more sessions with Deebo - this saddens me. I hope we can do it on our own!
- Vitamin Water Zero is nasty.
- Justin Bieber is cute, but I still don't get it.
- Mel Gibson is straight trippin'. That dude is in big trouble. Leave it to Whoopi Goldberg to defend him.
But then again, she dated a dude who thought it was cool to go out in blackface, sooo....
- Do we still support his films knowing that he's a nut? He needs prayer.
Although Jesse can go a little to the left out his neck when he speaks sometimes, he sort of has a point:
Dan Gilbert deserved to be fined, he was way out of line.
- Brian's RTT Throwback!