- The weather has been PERFECT the last couple of days. I love summer!
- I'm off tomorrow and Monday, so no blogs from me (unless I become inspired to post something). Otherwise, the next blog you'll see is Fury's TMI Tuesday blog on July 6th!
- I made a steak this morning and I can't WAIT to eat it. Gonna be DEEEEEE-licious!
- What to do for the 4th weekend? Any suggestions?
- Someone told me I look "svelte" today - love hearing that. Still have a long way to go though - but I'm doing it!
- Guess who got tickets to see Jay-Z and Eminem at Yankee Stadium? ;-)
- I should buy stock in Snapple. I really should.
- If I wrote a book, what would I write about?
- This morning on the train, I almost sat on this guy's lap when the train jerked as I was sitting down. I apologized and he said, "No problem. I've always wanted a lap dance first thing in the morning." Once I get in better shape with Deebo, the pole dancing class is next...then I'll master the lap dance :-)
- I already miss my braids...I sweat my hair out in the gym.
- Here's a question: Which would you rather have - a cheese steak with cheese whiz on it, or a chicken cheese steak with mayo on it? Choose wisely...this is going to settle a bet :-)
- Soul Siesta next year will be in Mexico! I've never been there, so BEST believe I'll be going! Woo-hoo!
- This is Serena's Goddaughter Kayla - congrats to her on her graduation!
- Last but not least is Brian's Random Thoughts Thursday Throwback! This was my JOINT!!! Still IS!
Over the years, I've been blessed to have spent time with, befriend, love, learn from and share experiences with people who have helped me grow and inspire me everyday. They have shared words of wisdom, strengthened me with encouragement, gave me joy with a smile, comforted me with a hug, gave clarity to my visions and dreams and renewed my spirit with faith. It is through family and friends that I manage to be happy and hopeful.
These relationships work because we share our philosophies, our personal truths and an outlook that prompts us to seek something greater in all and in ourselves. Sharing a journey heartedly illuminates our lives and enriches our experiences. It keeps us moving....always evolving....ever changing.
I have been transformed by the wisdom, opinions, insights and revelations of those who have shared their journey with me. It's a blessing I long to share with you through my first ever blog. For me, writing is a reflection of my own direct experience and I look forward to all of you sharing your thoughts and experiences with me.
So...with that said....can I just say.....??? :-)