Friday, May 21, 2010
So a few folks have asked me to list the reasons why a man might unapproachable. I guess they felt I was being too hard on the ladies the other day, so to be fair...here is my list of reasons why a MAN might be considered unapproachable.
1. Most women find men unapproachable simply because they believe the man should do the approaching. Some women just naturally find men to be intimidating simply because they’re men. This isn’t the man’s fault, this is the woman’s narrow view…no way around it.
2. His wedding ring. Enough said. There are some women who couldn’t care less if a man is married, but for most, if he’s sporting a ring, an imprint of a ring or has a tan line on his ring finger, we can spot that a mile away and will turn the other way.
3. He has a child with him. I don’t know about you, but when I spot a man with a child, I automatically assume there’s a wife or baby’s mama lurking somewhere around the corner or at home. He might be a single dad, and some women find men who are out strolling with their kids to be an adorable sight...but most won’t approach out of respect...or FEAR...of the other woman.
4. We see him checking out every woman in sight. Sometimes I don’t even think men are aware of their wandering eyes. Some men simply can’t help but to size up a woman’s breasts or check out her booty. I think it’s involuntary :-) But we see YOU look at HER...and HER...and HER. If we think you’re a womanizer or perhaps a flirt, we might not want to step to you – or we might not think you’re checking for us...because you’d be checking us out too.
5. He’s loud/rowdy/cocky. We understand that you want to get attention, but there are ways to do it. Men (and women) who are loud and obnoxious and who are clear attention seekers are a turnoff. It’s also a sign of insecurity, which is never sexy. We want to approach the reserved, classy, humble man – not the one who’d make a scene if we said hello.
Okay...now for my Friday Sexy Survey!
1. It is rumored that Hank Baskett wants to divorce his wife Kendra because of the sex tape she made when she was 18. Who knows if this is true considering he married a Playboy Bunny who has posed nude (so why would he get mad at a sex tape?) – but my question to you all is this: Would you leave your partner if you found out he/she made a sex tape years before they met you? If not, what would be a deal breaker for you?
2. Have you ever been attracted to or had a crush on one of your friend’s parents? What would you do if one of your friends dated one of your parents? (LeBron) LOL!
3. Is good sex more about skill and technique, or does it have more to do with passion, chemistry or a “connection.”?
4. How would you rate yourself as a lover?
5. If you could re-sculpt any part of your body with free, safe, cosmetic surgery, would you? If so, which part(s)?