Friday, May 7, 2010
1. A guy/girl does NOT have long term potential if he/she__________?
2. In your mind, what makes a great girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other?
3. When you fall in love, do you get so caught up in the relationship that you almost lose contact with your friends?
4. Would you ever date your ex again?
5. If you could give advice to an ex…you know…besides DIE…what would it be?
6. When dating, do you normally only date one person at a time, or do you date several people (have “back-ups”) just to play it safe until a commitment is established?
7. Has your parents’ relationship influenced you more as a healthy model to imitate or an unhealthy one to avoid?
8. Men – would you take a birth control pill? Women, would you want your man to?
9. If you were confident that their choice would be a good one, would you be willing to have your parents select your spouse? If not, why?
10. Would you prefer your partner be extremely smart or extremely funny?
Happy Mother's Day weekend to my mother Donna Dean, my sister Nicole Dahmani, Val, Denise, Dana, Annamaria, Stephanie, all my aunts, and all the women on the blog who are mothers, step-mothers, mother figures, aunties and Godmothers! Be blessed!