Thursday, May 6, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
I can't believe it's MAY already! Summer is fast approaching, can't wait!
- I received my itinerary for Soul Siesta yesterday, now I am OFFICIALLY excited! I am SO looking forward to my little vacation!
- Monica needs to stop playing and come with me!
- I feel like shopping today. That's never a good thing.
- I want new sexy sandals :)
- I'm going to try to drink a gallon of water today.
- We have Deebo tonight and I'm skerred! This is our last month with him :(
- I want Naomi Campbell's body for my 40th birthday. She looks no where NEAR 40 - hot chick!
So what if she has a temper tantrum every now and then ;-)
- Looking forward to seeing Iron Man 2 tomorrow. Rameer said it was good, so I'll take his word for it :) Here is the extended trailer!
Don Cheadle is so sexy to me!
- I got passes for Robin Hood for Monday but it was full :(
- I saw a young guy in an oversized suit bopping around on the train today listening to his iPod. He looked like Larenz Tate as Frankie Lymon in Why Do Fools Fall in Love? Everyone was looking at him smiling on the subway - he made my whole day :)
- Speaking of the subway, I HATE when people stand with their backs to the door as you're trying to get on. Do they think they're invisible if they don't face you or that you can walk through them somehow? Like it'll kill them to step to the side so people can get on. HATE THAT!
- Go Los Suns!
- Going to Philly this weekend, I miss my family! What are you all doing for the mothers in your life for Mother's Day?
- Check out my friend Ms. Lylah Lylah's blog SugarPlumSmiles if you get a chance - she's great!
- Baby Sophia, aka "The Combination," stood up all by herself today :) Awwww!
- And now for Brian's Random Thoughts Thursday Throwback! This was the joint!