Thursday, May 27, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
Sorry I didn't have a chance to blog yesterday, but I got stuck at an offsite meeting all day. And since I have no takers for a guest blogger for Friday, I won't be blogging tomorrow either :-( But Fury will be in full effect on TMI Tuesday!
- My brain is already in DR - I'm so excited!
- Work has been kicking my ass this week! My vacation can't come soon enough.
- This oil spill is out of control. Why wouldn't these oil companies have practices in place to deal with possible catastrophes? Unbelievable. I hope this plug works.
- What's up with the Celtics v. Magic series? I didn't watch all of the game, but from what I could see of it...there's some shady goings on here. Forced game 6? Or do the Magic really want it?
- Do people still care about American Idol? Who should replace Simon?
- Speaking of American Idol, did y'all see Janet?
She killed it. And she's rockin' the short do...Fabulous or Fail? - as the ladies on Witches Brew would ask :-)
- There's no way Brett Michaels should have beaten Holly Robinson Peete on Celebrity Apprentice. I can say that and I didn't even watch that show. He got the pity vote.
- Nicole Scherzinger, on the other hand, TOTALLY deserved to win Dancing with the Stars. But she has had dance experience, although it's not ballroom dance. Do you think it's fair that entertainers can compete on DWTS, or should they be allowed to perform if they've never been FORMALLY trained in dance, particularly ballroom dance?
- And here is Brian's Random Thoughts Thursday Throwback: