Thursday, February 25, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday - aka MY BIRTHDAY!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love, and be loved in return. I feel so blessed today! I don't think I can top what I wrote last year on my birthday, so I'll simply thank God that I'm able to see another year. I have everything I need, and God sees to it that all that I am and have is my Divine inheritance. Every new year of life is an opportunity for self mastery, self-reevaluation, for setting a new course for optimism and the exercise of faith. I welcome each new day as a challenge to transform my world and grow my spirit - to lead a more meaningful life. Today, on my birthday, and everyday, I am perfecting myself...the self I know in God. Amen.
- What is up with this weather? DMoe is supposed to be coming up to the NYC, and there should be no snow on B-Day! I hope he's able to make it in so we can get it poppin!
- Did I mention my trainer Deebo...I mean Bobby...will be at karaoke on Saturday? Don't call him Deebo like I accidentally did the other day - he might bust you up!
- My DMoe iPod will be updated if he makes it in. Looking forward to new music!
- I need to go buy a salad - I forgot to cook my veggies last night.
- It's a shame that yogurt with honey is like crack to me now. My taste buds are changing.
- I'm must be getting mushy in my old age. My sister and nephews sang Happy Birthday to me this morning and I got all misty-eyed. What is wrong with me???
- Oh, and my nephews think I should have a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. I actually think that's a good idea - I just may do that just for them :-)
- I can't wait to see my ace Denise this weekend. I miss her! We might need to have an old fashioned slumber party with Val on Saturday night after "the club." :-)
- Why am I at work?
- What is up with the killer whale? And why do people insist on messing wild animals? Then they act all surprised when one attacks them. Yes, it's a whale...but still...it's an animal! A Killer one!
- I could have sworn my cat meowed "Happy Birthday" to me this morning. He was extra snuggly and affectionate too :-)
- Can you tell I'm a cat person? :-)