Thursday, February 11, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
This snow is for the birds...the total wackness. There's a 10 foot snowman in the courtyard of my apartment complex. I'm glad the kids are having fun, but we all know how I feel about snow. That's all I have to say about that.
- I hope the snow is gone by my birthday.
- If you haven't donated already, you still have time to help Serena in her efforts to run for Teams in Training - which benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. She's running this race in honor of her beautiful mother Marguerite "Sauti" Wills to help create a cancer-free world. She's only $285 away from her goal, so let's help her do it! Visit her page and donate today, as her deadline of March 1st is fast approaching. Help save a life - no amount is too small. Thanks all!
- This is my favorite commercial :-)
"Stinky McStink Face!" LOL!!
I thought this one was funny too.
Now I want Doritos :-(
- I forgot to bring my lunch today, so now I'm agonizing over what to eat...already.
- Anyone have any fun or unique Valentine's Day plans?
- Monica and I saw The Wolfman on Monday - I like a "dirty" Benicio del Toro :-)
- I haven't heard all of "Ursher's" cd yet - even though Rameer sent it to me (I think) but this remix makes me bob my head:
Anyone else heard it and liked it? I'm sure DMoe will give us a review :)
- I'm doing something for my birthday on Friday, Feb. 26th, so keep that night free!