Thursday, February 4, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
- Happy Birthday Pretty Ricky!
- There's this "doppelganger" thing going around on Facebook - and some of you are dead on - but most of y'all are trippin with who you think your celebrity twin is. The majority of you DO NOT look like Halle Berry or Gabrielle Union...OR Idris Elba, Will Smith, Morris Chestnut or Tiger Woods. That's not to say that some of you don't really have a celebrity twin, but c'mon son...take a REALLY GOOD LOOK.
- I think Jon Stewart is hilarious:
- I've been on a workout grind with Ms. Monica! We're doing it!
- Super Bowl Sunday! I hope it's a good game :-)
- Isn't it odd that people who want to join the military to fight for our freedom don't get to enjoy the freedoms they fight to protect?
- When my baby nephew answers the phone, he says, "Flaaavor Flaaave....who's this?!" Cracks me up every time!
- Yolanda, I ordered boots from Zappos and had them sent to my sister's house. They got there the next day, I can't wait to try them on!
- When people say they don't have time or are too busy, most times what they're really saying is that they're too busy FOR YOU. People MAKE TIME for what they WANT to make time for.
- My middle left finger is still swollen and sore. Nothing helps. Ice, Icey Hot, heat, nothing. Any suggestions besides going to the doctor?
- Sade on Tuesday!
- Someone emailed me an article that says that I should either freeze my eggs or get a donor by the time I turn 37 so that I can have a baby while I still can. Considering I'll be 37 in 21 days, that was depressing.
- I want chocolate - a Milky Way to be exact.
- I have boring meeting after boring meeting today. Fun.
- Think Tiger Woods will come back earlier than expected?
- I have a free movie ticket that expires tomorrow. What should I go see?
- Not ready for another snow storm this weekend. Do I go to Philly and brave the snow, or stay my behind home and stay snuggled up with my cat on the couch?