Thursday, February 18, 2010
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
My body hurts.
- Has anyone been watching the Winter Olympics? I've been watching here and there, and some could argue that the Black athletes aren't getting the same shine as the other athletes, especially Shani Davis, who won gold in the 1000 meter speed skating race - defending his title after winning in 2006 (the first Black Winter Olympian to win individual gold).
Some say he's "un-American" because he doesn't make himself available to media and corporate sponsors, or because he's perceived as arrogant. What do you think?
He seems pretty available to me. And he's confident, not arrogant. He's VERY American. People need to get over it and congratulate him.
- I wonder what El Tigre is gonna say tomorrow during his press conference? He needs to just be like, "Look, it is what it is. Sorry, but I'm back now bitches!" And then proceed to whoop all their asses at the Masters.
- Did I mention I'm tired today too? And I went to bed early.
- I can't fold a fitted sheet to save my life. That really bothers me.
- My birthday is a week away!
- Not sure how I feel about turning 37 yet. That number sounds foreign to me.
- I'm waiting for the weekend just so I can sleep late.
- I'm grateful to have a job. Please pray for those who are still looking. I don't take my blessings for granted.
- My turkey chili was pretty tasty yesterday - especially for it to be "healthy" chili. It was my first time making it, and I'm very pleased with it. Having it again today - I made too much, so I'm sharing with Monica.
- Training with Deebo tonight...and I'm skerred!
- I wanna go see Alicia Keys and Melanie Fiona. Any takers? Hook-ups? Anybody?
- Almost time to eat...again...geesh!
- I thought this was funny: Cat Fight - 'The Cleveland Show' Video Daily Drama
- Is it bad that I'm waiting for DMoe to get here to update my iPod? So sad.
- Did I mention that my body hurts? ...ouch