Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
Okay, I just need to say - I *heart* Barack Obama! Last night's speech was amazing, truly amazing - despite being heckled by South Carolina Republican Rep. Joe Wilson . President Obama continued his speech and captured the room. Whether you think he's doing a good job, a bad job, a "just okay" job - you have to admit...this man can deliver an intelligent, eloquent and inspiring speech.
- As for Rep. Joe Wilson......are you kiddin' me? Are you FREAKIN KIDDIN' ME?? I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with the President. Any President. But to heckle and call out "You lie!" during a Presidential speech is completely, utterly disrespectful. Unfreakinbelievable.
- Pres. Obama wasn't taking any sh*t last night right??!! Love him! Oh wait...I said that already ;-)
- Michelle Obama is stunning!
- Wendy Williams has the best wigs!
- I wanna see Tyler Perry's new movie, but not enough to pay for it.
- Janet Jackson will appear on the VMA's this weekend - CAN'T WAIT!
- Her Harper's Bazaar interview was great - I still can't believe MJ is gone.
- Going swimming with Momo today!
- Is it me, or did it get chilly outside REAL FAST? brrrrr!!!!
- Trey Songz is such a cutie! I'd throw my panties at him :-)
- I'm not happy with my Fantasy Football team. Some bullsh*t.
- But happy the official start of the NFL season begins tonight! Titans vs. Steelers on NBC at 8:30p!