Thursday, September 24, 2009
What's crackin lil homies!?
- Today is day two of my killer cramps, and I took my last two Midol this morning. I know y'all didn't need to know that, but this is not cute. I'm always glad to see Aunt Flo, but the bitch is actin' out.
- I love fall fashion as much as the next person, but seriously people...I saw a few folks with wool jackets and chunky scarves on. It's a gorgeous morning and it's 80 degrees out! It's not cool to be sweatin' like a runaway slave just so you can rock a turtleneck and skully. Stop the madness!
- I took my favorite jeans to the cleaners this morning to have yet ANOTHER patch put on them. They keep ripping, but I can't get rid of them. And no, it's not because they're too tight - they were just made in a bad batch that got recalled by the Gap. And I can't wait to pick them up and put them on. I know...trifling.
- Jay Z is gonna be on Oprah today, can't wait! She'll be walking through Marcy Projects and rapping on her show. Only Jigga can get Oprah to do that...*heart* that man!
- Did anyone see Mackenzie Phillips on Oprah yesterday talking about she had sex with her father and how he was the first person to shoot her up? Yikes! It was quite disturbing.
- Cougar Town was kinda funny last night :-) I can't WAIT to see the season premiere of Greys Anatomy tonight!
- I want Edy's Ice Cream. I have no snacks in my house.
- They always play that Kid Cudi song right before I leave the house with the Lady Gaga "Poker Face" sample on it. I have to listen to my iPod just to get that song "unstuck" from my head.
- Speaking of my iPod, I discovered some new music on it that DMoe put there. I have so much music to get through, so I put it on shuffle every morning and just let it ride. This morning I discovered James Morrison's song "You Give Me Something." I love it! I also discovered Gabriela Anders, music with Joe Sample and Lalah Hathaway and a song I'd never heard from Estelle. I love that I'm hearing music I would have probably never heard had he not pre-downloaded an iPod for me. I had a groovy, easy going commute this morning :-) Thanks D!
- My cat was arguing with me this morning. Yes...I said he was arguing with me. I guess I didn't feed him as early as he would have liked.
- I feel like I'm going to be paying student loans til I die, even though it's not that great of an amount. I'll be glad when that mess is over.
- I would LOVE to wear a Wendy Williams wig just once! Her wigs are BIG and fabulous!
- Stephon Marbury is looney.
- I'm afraid of the swine flu vaccine.
- I can't wait to see the Michael Jackson movie! Tickets go on sale this weekend! Who's going with me!?