Thursday, April 30, 2009
Happy Random Thoughts Thursday!
It's another hectic day for me today so let me just jump right into it!
- Last night a STUNNING woman hit on me in the gym. I think I felt flattered :-)
- I hate doing push-ups...HATE IT!!
- Kickboxing class was awesome though!
- I want the HOT weather to come back :-( It's been a cool couple days, but I want it to be HOT!
- I'm accepting donations for my nephew's school fundraising dinner this Sunday, anyone want to make a donation?
- I can't wait to see my babies, it's been a few weeks, I miss them!
- My arms and legs hurt.
- Ant is going to send me a "mold" for my toy...one that he made himself especially for me, if you know what I mean ;-) That's just what friends do for each other :-) LOL!!
- Oh, and LADIES! I'm going to host a toy party with a rep from "Booty Parlor" coming to show us some goodies if you're interested ;-) I'll probably do it when I get back from vacation, so let me know what dates in June work best for you and we'll make it happen. Since I can't seem to get out to get one, I'll bring the toys to me!
- Someone remind me to pay my cable bill.
- Finally, it's been 2 years today since we lost Kevin Mitchell. R.I.P. Kevin, we miss you!